Germany - Wehrmacht Expansion Continues - 05 Sep to 06 Oct 1937

05 Sep 1937: The 5. Panzer-Division has been trained and is assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian.
I order the division to Warsaw where the remainder of Guderian's divisions are.
The Resistance levels in Poland are presentable.
In Lower Austria I create the 2. Sturzkampfgeschwader 'Immelmann'.
07 Sep 1937: I order Pilot Exercises for two Air Wings in Niederschlesien.
18 Sep 1937: Armee Österreich is fully-trained and I assign it to the Yugoslavian border.
Also I give the 8. Gebirgs-Division its correct name.
21 Sep 1937: The border is lightly defended. 
My non-Panzer Army production. I place more emphasis on Support Equipment.
My Aircraft and Panzer production. The old Panzer II's are not being converted to the new variant.
I assign General Ludwig Beck as my Chief of Army.
22 Sep 1937: The Focus Großraumwirtschaft has been completed and because Hungary is already a member of Axis it is automatically Aligned.
I select Align Romania next.
26 Sep 1937: I create Armee Süd from 9 divisions of Army Manstein....
....and assign it to our border with Italy.
04 Oct 1937: My Surface Ship production. I really do need more Dockyards.
I also need more Merchants.
06 Oct 1937: We have finished researching Armour Piercing Bombs....
....and I select MG 34 & 5 cm Granatwerfer 36  from Mauser next.
My current Research projects. 
Rubber Processing will be completed before Christmas. 

Comments