England - Finland War and Army Far East - 20 Feb to 09 Mar 1941

20 Feb 1941: We are currently supporting two Finnish attacks
23 Feb 1941: The attack East of Novgorod was successful and we follow up. A second division is ordered to support the attack.
I order the 44th Infantry Division to support the attack South of Luga.
02 Mar 1941: We are making great progress E. of Novgorod.
The attack was suuccessful and the 77th Infantry Division advances southeast along the railway line.
The 2nd Motorized Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
All 5 Town Class Cruisers are now showing on the Construction chart. We have 6 dockyards available for the refits.
I add a 7th Military Factory to Beaufighter Mk.I production.
My Recruit & Deploy chart.
03 Mar 1941: The Finns are also making progress North of Leningrad.
The battle South of Luga should soon end in our favour.
06 Mar 1941: Japan has declared war on the Philippines and that means the USA is now in the war. Also Research has been completed on Engines III (forTanks).
That could mean British Malaya and/or French Indochina are threatened.
I select ro research Advanced Armour Protection from Vickers-Armstrong next.
My current Research projects.
Vickers-Armstrong receives the Trait All-Round Cupola.
I order Army Far East to garrison all of British Malaya.
07 Mar 1941: I overlooked Hong Kong so I fix it.
09 Mar 1941: I also overlooked Ceylon so I fix that too.
The United States is not a member of the Allies so we are not (yet) involved in the Pacific War.

Comments