England - The Centurion MBT and Air Reinforcements - 20 Nov to 23 Nov 1942

20 Nov 1942: I select the Land Doctrine C³I. That gives excellent bonuses.
21 Nov 1942: I can now design a new Main Battle Tank. I need a 3 Man Turret with the Improved Medium Cannon.
I select Advanced Radio and Extra Machineguns....
....as well as Auto Loader and Sloped Armour.
I select Welded Armour and upgrade the Tank with the latest Traits.
The Centurion Mk. I from Vickers-Armstrong.
I place it into production alongside the current Cromwell Tank.
The 4 Mechanized units of Home Army are still a long way from Rostov.
I delete all orders for 2nd Army and order it to Kota Bharu port.
We must still wait 17 days.
Reserve Fleet will soon be merged.
I order Army India to Taiwan. It will arrive in 15 days.
I create 8 Air Wings of Hurricanes at Manila.
23 Nov 1942: I also create 4 more Air Wings at North Borneo.
Pilot Exercises are ordered for the new Air Wings.
That should be enough preparations. Now it is the waiting game. What would you do as the japanese Commander?

Comments