England - Preparations For Japan Invasion (II) - 13 Oct to 15 Oct 1942

13 Oct 1942: I request Military Access to China and it is granted.
I send 5 divisions of  1st Army to Shanghai.
We accept the Lend Lease from British Italy.
I choose to develop the Oil Fields at Ras Gharib.
14 Oct 1942: I transfer the 57th Air Wing (Spitfires) to Taiwan.
15 Oct 1942: I send 5 divisions of 1st Army to both Ningdo and Qingdao.
The movements of all of 1st Army. Not that the divisions are in two separate Sea Regions so I need Naval Superiority in both of them.
I order 5 divisions of 1st Army which are on Taiwan to the port Gaoxiong.
My Recruit & Deploy table....
....and my Construction queue. I prioritize the repair of Gaoxiong port.
I order 11 divisions of 3rd Army to be shipped to Taiwan.
I create ASEAN Army 1 from 5 British Garrison Divisions....
....then order it to the Port Kota Bharu.
Three Airborne Divvisions currentlyin Russia are ordered to Rijeka port in Croatia.
The 4th Airborne Division is ordered to Portsmouth.
I still have 4 units in training.
My current Research projects.
None of them are critical for the invasion of the Japanese Home Islands. 

Comments