England - Mobilising For War - 02 May to 03 May 1941

This is a mammoth task because we have fronts in Russia and Europe as well as two fronts in Africa.

02 May 1941: We receive a 'Call to Arms' from Yugoslavia and we accept of course.
Romania has joined the Allies.
I invite Yugoslavia to join the Allies.
The 2nd BEF is returning from the Finland-Russia theatre.
I call all members of the Allies faction to join the war.
The United Kingdom is not yet at war with the Soviet Union because we have not received a 'Call to Arms' from Poland.
Instead I ask to join their war.
Poland's current Focus.
All three are good news.
I assign 3 trained Battle Class Destroyers to Home Fleet.
I order the 5th Submarine Flotilla to patrol the Lower Baltic Sea.
03 May 1941: The North Atlantic Fleet is also ordered to patrol the Lower Baltic Sea. France and Germany are now active participants.
The Soviet Fleet(s) are still in port.
 I assign 2 Air Wings to the 1st BEF.
Two more Fighter Wings are assigned to Air Superiority over Eastern Poland.
I delete all orders for Army Canada....
....and assign it to the border between East Prussia and former Lithuania.
I activate the 34th RAF Wing in Mecklenburg. It has the Ground Support mission.
I attach the Royal Armoured Corps to 2nd Army Group....
....and delete its Garrison orders.
I assign it to the Polish-Russian border on 1st BEF's left wing.
Finally I activate 1st BEF to attack into the Soviet Union.
So far I've done nothing about Italy. Our borders there are well secured though. 

Comments