England - The Invasion of Japan (II) - 27 Dec 1942 to 14 Jan 1943

27 Dec 1942: I'm sending 5 more divisions through Kochi to attack Osaka.
28 Dec 1942: I want to attack from different directions.
29 Dec 1942: One Japanese division retreated in the wrong direction so I have to counter it.
30 Dec 1942: I need to neutralize the 2 enemy divisions north of Kochi.
31 Dec 1942: The new attack looks promising. Also the Focus British Commonwealth Air Training Plan has been completed and I select Development in Canada next.
I add a 3rd Production Line for Battle Class Destroyers....
....then adjust the Dockyards assigned to each line.
I import more Steel from British Italy.
Japan is 35% towards capitulation.
02 Jan 1943: We are now effectively eliminating all resistance in Southern Japan.
03 Jan 1943: That's looking better. Research has been completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade II....
....and I select BL 5.5-inch Medium Gun from Royal Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
I'm shipping Army India to Hiroshima to reinforce my attacks.
04 Jan 1943: Thanks, British Raj.
05 Jan 1943: I'll probably capture Osaka from the north.
07 Jan 1943: That damn Japanese Admiral again. He's outwitting 75% of the Royal Navy.
10 Jan 1943: We are gaining momentum again.
Finally! We sank half of that Admiral's Submarine Flotilla. Maybe he will now be quiet.
11 Jan 1943: Army India has arrived at Hiroshima and I order it eastwards to Nagoya via Osaka and Kyoto. Four Japanese divisions are now defending Osaka.
14 Jan 1943: Osaka is about to fall and we are nearing Kanazawa and Nagoya.
The Japanese are delivering a tough fight despite being outnumbered. 

Comments