England - Russia and North Africa - 01 Aug to 12 Aug 1941

01 Aug 1941: We have captured Tula and I'm moving forces further forward.
I'm short on Steel so I import more from Sweden.
02 Aug 1941: The French lose a couple of Merchants.
The Soviets are now 44% towards capitulation. Interesting is that they capitulate with 41% or less instead of the usual 20%.
02-04 Aug 1941: My attempt to take Tobuk was getting nowhere so it's time for a Plan B.
07 Aug 1941: Plan B. Attack where the defenders are weak.
I change my Conscription Law to Extensive Conscription.
08 Aug 1941: We sank 2 Japanese Destroyers in the South China Sea.
I assign 3 trained Infantry Divisions to the Royal Armoured Corps.
I transfer the 4th Airborne Division to Special Forces.
I then transfer the 1st, 2nd and 6th Airborne Divisions to the Royal Armoured Corps so that they are sent to Russia.
I transfer a Fighter Wing and 2 Transport Wings to Riga. I'm planning an Airborne Assault to help end this war.
09 Aug 1941: Our forces are well East of Moscow.
I order 3 division in the 1st BEF to attack towards Ryazan.
11 Aug 1941: The 46th Infantry Division supports the attack.
The newly-deployed 62nd Infantry Division is placed in training.
The six new divisions en route to the Royal Armoured Corps.
My Logistics chart with too many shortages.
I apply 'Force Attack to the 1st BEF.
Air Canada on the offensive in Estonia.
12 Aug 1941: I assign the Royal Armoured Corps to a new location on the the Russian Front - 1st BEF's right flank. It's mission is to capture the Stalingrad region.
The situation in Estonia.
A strategic decision in Russia and a Plan B in North Africa. What can go wrong? 

Comments