England - Preparations For Japan Invasion (IV) - 02 Nov to 09 Nov 1942

02 Nov 1942: It was good while it lasted. Communist China appears to be the nation that's attacking Mongolia.
03 Nov 1942: I order UK Task Force 1 to patrol in the Yellow Sea.
The newly-deployed 101st Infantry Division is placed in training....
....while the trained 10th Armoured Division is assigned to Home Army and ordered to Southend.
I ship Army Centre to Ceylon.
We accept the welcome Lend Lease package from Poland.
I ship Army North to Alexandria, Egypt.
The Royal Armoured Corps won't be going to the Far East.
05 Nov 1942: MI6 has been upgraded with Commando Training.
I ship the 4th Airborne Division. Special Forces won't be going to the Far East either.
07 Nov 1942: My Fuel situation is looking good.
Army North won't arrive at Alexandria until almost 3 weeks from now. It won't be going to Japan either.
I ship ASEAN Army 1 to Hong Kong.
I transfer 8 divisions from 3rd Army to ASEAN Army 1....
....then order them to Hong Kong too. More reinforcements for Japan after 1st Army has captured a port.
I ship 5 divisions of 1st Army from Shanghai to Zhejang.
09 Nov 1942: Research has been completed on QF 17-pounder Anti-Tank Gun....
....and I select Improved Artillery Upgrade II from Royal Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
I can design a powerful new tank with the 17-pounder Gun. 

Comments