England - Grand Offensive in the Soviet Union - 08 Sep to 18 Sep 1941

08 Sep 1941: I launch a massive offensive along the entire frontline.
09 Sep 1941: Mopping up in Estonia.
11 Sep 1941: The Russians have few defenders.
12 Sep 1941: The Italians have 36 Submarines in a Flotilla which has sunk 4 French Merchants.
We have captured Kharkov - next stop Rostov and the Don river.
The Royal Armoured Corps operations around Kharkov.
14 Sep 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next.
Home Fleet is involved in a battle South of Stockholm.
Army Canada has finished its mission in Estonia so I order it to Velikiye Luki.
My orders for the Royal Armoured Corps.
15 Sep 1941: I agree to a non-aggression pact with Yunnan.
We sink a Soviet Submarine.
Home Fleet uses a lot of Fuel but we have enough reserves.
I launch a new attack to capture Tobruk.
18 Sep 1941: The Malaysian 14th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and it is placed in training.
The 3rd Motorized Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
Near Malta we lose a couple of Merchants.
I assign 3 trained Battle Class Destroyers to North Atlantic Fleet.....
....and the Submarine HMS Fiji to the 5th Submarine Flotilla.
The Humber Force, docked in Königsberg, is ordered to Gibraltar.
In Italy I launch an assault on Ferrara.
In Russia our campaign is making excellent progress but elsewhere there are only uphill struggles. 

Comments