Germany - A New Panzer II and a Carrier - 16 Aug to 01 Sep 1937

16 Aug 1937: This the current Panzer II....
....with an Automatic Cannon as its main armament.
I replace that with the Basic High-Velocity Cannon. Check the Hard Attack and Piercing difference.
I add Sloped Armour, Additional Machineguns and Smoke Launchers.
I also upgrade the Engine and Armour.
19 Aug 1937: It replaces its predecessor currently in production.
21 Aug 1937: I import more Tungsten from Portugal.
24 Aug 1937: The 206. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
29 Aug 1937: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry II....
....and I select Improved Machine Tools next.
30 Aug 1937: The 208. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 79. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Army Manstein.
01 Sep 1937: We have completed Research on Active Sonar.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Cruisers.
Germany needs Aircraft Carriers to be a Global Power so I start researching Deck Conversions.
My current Research projects.
What's wrong with being ambitious? 

Comments