England - Bolstering My Forces in South East Asia - 01 Jun to 11 Jun 1942

01 Jun 1942: I plan for 10 Military Factories on Austin K5 production.
In Malaysia the 18th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 16th Malaysian Infantry Brigade is assigned to 2nd Army.
We lose 5 more Merchants in the South China Sea despite our Naval Superiority. That Japanese Admiral is good.
I order Reserve Fleet to patrol in the South China Sea. Let's hunt down that Admiral.
02 Jun 1942: I plan an Amphibious Assault on Formosa. It`ll take a while but it gives me time to gather more support.
02 Jun 1940: I split the Mediterranean Fleet in two creating ASEAN Fleet 2 which I assign to the South China Sea. 
03 Jun 1942: The Commander is Admiral Henry Harwood.
04 Jun 1942: The Focus Encourage Colonial Elite has been completed....
....and I select Colonial Ties next.
05 Jun 1942: I order 5 divisions of 3rd Army to a port further south of Brunei.
I create 3 Air Wings of Hurricane Mk. I's in North Borneo.
07 Jun 1942: I order Pilot Exercises for them.
08 Jun 1942: I add a 9th Military Factory to Cromwell Tank production.
I add 2 x 3 Dockyards and 1 x 3 Military Fartories to the Construction queue.
09 Jun 1942: In Finland I order the 8th Armoured Division to the northern front.
09 Jun 1942: I create 4 Hurricane Fighter Wings in Southern Indochina.
I create 5 more Fighter Wings on Java.
11 Jun 1942: The Global Summary and the UK is definitely the #1 power in the world. We have the largest Army, the most Fleets, the most Aircraft and we also control 115 States around the world.
We should soon have Air and Naval Superiority over and in the South China Sea. 

Comments