Germany - The Kriegsmarine is Expanding - 01 Nov to 10 Dec 1937

01 Nov 1937: I select Ferdinand Schörner to join our Military High Command.
The trained 209. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Österreich.
03 Nov 1937: I added Dockyards and a Refinery to the Construction queue.
At the moment our Trade is good.
I've added Infrastructure upgrades to three German states in order to gain more Resources. Rhineland is now 76+7 Steel.
09 Nov 1937: I'm now recruiting 10 Infanterie-Divisionen. 
10 Nov 1937: The 10. Panzer Division has been deployed and I place it in training....
....and the trained 211. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Army Manstein.
23 Nov 1937: The trained 212. and 213. Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Süd.
I remind the Dutch again and we have the opportunity to go ahead this time.
01 Dec 1937: The Focus Align Romania has been completed....
....and I select Coal Liquidization next.
02 Dec 1937: Four trained Type 24 Destroyers are assigned to the Hochseeflotte....
....and 7 trained U-Booten are assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
Three Type VII U-Booten are still in training.
The I. U-Boots Flottille is docked in Holstein.
07 Dec 1937: Research has been completed on Rubber Processing....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment I from Mauser next.
The Research projects.
10 Dec 1937: The 214. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
We are accumulating more divisions but we have no strategy yet. 

Comments