England - Building Up Forces Around Leningrad - 11 Jun to 22 Jun 1942

11 Jun 1942: The 74th Infantry Division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
The 63rd Infantry Division is ordered to Southend port.
Three Battle Class Destroyers are assigned to Channel Force....
...while 3 Fiji Class Submarines are assigned to the 6th Submarine Flotilla.
13 Jun 1942: I unlock the Air Doctrine Strategic Destruction.
In Russia I order five divisions of Army North to south of Leningrad.
I delete all orders for Army Centre and order it to the Leningrad front too-
I spend 25 PP to develop Tungsten mines in SW England.
14 Jun 1942: I assign 5 Military Factories to Beaufort production.
I create 3 Air Wings at Luga Airfield SW of Leningrad.
The 69th Air Wing is assigned CAS over Southern Finland....
....as are the 66th and 68th Air Wings.
18 Jun 1942: There are too many aircraft at Luga so I order the 34th Air Wing to Novgorod.
19 Jun 1942: All five Air Wings are assigned to supporting Army North.
The 75th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
The trained Malaysian 17th Infantry Brigade is returned to 2nd Army.
22 Jun 1942: The 5th Submarine Flotilla is ordered back to port.
I'm trying to rebuild my Fuel reserves. 

Comments