England - Finland and the Home Front - 02 May to 16 May 1942

02 May 1942: MI6 has been upgraded witrh Radio Interception Group (I)....
....and I continue with Radio Interception Group (II).
07 May 1942: Research has been completed on Excavation II....
....and I select Fuel Refining IV next.
We are slowly getting there.
10 May 1942: We have also researched Excavation III....
....and Improved Infantry Equipment II.
I add an 8th Military Factory to Cromwell Tank production.
The new technologies that I select are Advanced Ship Torpedo Launcher from Yarrow Shipbuilders....
....and Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II from the Royal Arsenal.
My current Research projects.
12 May 1940: Four divisions of Army North have arrived at the frontline and I attack towards the Airfield east of Leningrad.
I accept the Lend Lease from Italy.
14 May 1942: We have completed Research on Advanced Rubber Processing.
15 May 1942: That does look promising.
16 May 1942: We have more Merchant losses in the South China Sea.
I choose to research Advanced Fire Control System next.
My updated Research list.
Hopefully we can break the stalemate on the Finnish front. 

Comments