England - The Nuovo Impero Romano Ends - 16 Dec to 17 Dec 1941

16 Dec 1941: Italy capitulates and we receive some equipment.
I bid for Eritrea....
....the Dodecanese Islands and Zadar.
I only get the Dodecanese Islands.
I forfeit Eritrea....
....and rebid for Zadar....
....then add Libya.
Zadar is still wanted by France.
I rebid again and add Somaliland and Jubaland.
All three are contested. France again.
I rebid for all three.
We receive Jubaland....
....so I rebid for the remaining two.
I gain Somaliland. I rebid for Zadar several times until I don't have enough Victory Points.
I then quit the Treaty of Roma negotiations.
17 Dec 1941: The final Treaty of Roma....
....and the War Summary.
It's 8 months since the war began and two of the major aggressors, the Soviet Union and Italy, have been defeated. Japan can wait because I want to consolidate my forces. The war against Japan in Russia and at sea will continue though. 

Comments