England - Post-Conflict Evaluation - 05 Nov to 09 Nov 1941

05 Nov 1941: I change Army Canada's colour.
Congrats!
My War Support is much too low.
The Italians lose a Submarine near Malta.
I place the Sten Gun into production replacing the Rifle No.4.
I need more Steel so I import it from Sweden.
I order Humber Force to patrol in the Central Mediterranean.
That's good news.
I order Home Fleet back to port.
06 Nov 1941: The Focus BSA Company has been completed....
....and I select Special Air Service next.
07 Nov 1941: The Construction queue.
John Brown & Company has received the Trait Large Torpedo Banks.
The trained 62nd Infantry Division is assigned to Army Canada.
The 2nd and 4rh Cavalry Districts require further training.
I add Accomplished Heritage to Spirit of the Army.
I add CAG Night to Spirit of the Airforce Command.
I change it to Continuous Strike.
I select Overwhelming Fire as our Preferred Tactic. I probably could have done this earlier.
07-08 Nov 1941: I assign Army Canada to our northern border with Finland.
09 Nov 1941: A Naval victory near Malta.
Another Pilot is promoted.
The Global Summary and we are still #1. British Russia is looking good. Whose Aircraft are they?
Russia is defeated so Italy is next. 

Comments