England - Goodbye Russia and Hello Formosa - 04 Sep to 16 Sep 1942

04 Sep 1942: The newly-deployed 6th Motorized Division is placed in training.
The trained Malaysian 18th Infantry Brigade is assigned to 2nd Army....
....while the 74th Infantry Division is assigned to Home Army and I order it to Southend.
I select to research Homing Torpedo from John Brown & Company and I spend 50 Naval XP to expedite the Research.
My current Research projects. 
I decide to quit the siege of Leningrad and to fight Japan instead. The Allies have enough forces here to contain the Finns.
I order Army North to Helsinki and Narva.
06 Sep 1942: I also cancel all orders for the Royal Armoured Corps and order all its divisions to Rostow.
Army Centre is also leaving Russia and I order it to Narva. Also here is my Construction queue....
,,,,and Recruit & Deploy table.
09 Sep 1942: I leave 5 Air Wings in theatre to support Allied forces.
I order 14 divisions of Army North to be shipped to East Anglia.
We can now invade Formosa so first I activate 3rd Army. It has further to travel.
14 Sep 1942: I have also activated 1st Army's operation.
I increase my support for Tank production.
We have more than 60% Naval Superiority. Where is that Japanese Submarine Commander? He now has plenty of targets.
16 Sep 1942: MI6 has been upgraded with Airforce Department and I select Blueprint Stealing next.
I spend 50 PP to become a Spy Master.
Our forces are en route to our first battle in the Far East.

Comments