Germany - Initial War Preparations - 11 Mar to 27 May 1936

11 Mar 1936: My first Focus Four Year Plan has been completed....
....and I select Autarky next. This Focus also gives good bonuses.
13 Mar 1936: Good for them. Versailles was nothing but crap.
17 Apr 1936: Well said, Adolf.
20 Apr 1936: A key bonus from the Four Year Plan.
21 Apr 1936: Trained U-Booten are transferred to the I. U-Boots Flottille.
Untrained U-Booten are transferred from the I. Flottille to the training Gruppe.
26 Apr 1936: We have a total of 17 U-Booten which should be more than enough to contain the Polish Navy.
27 Apr 1936: Research has been completed on Elelectronic Mechanical Engineering....
....and I select Fuel Refining II which also benefits greatly from the Four Year Plan.
My current Research projects.
01 May 1936: They have enough already.
07 May 1936: The Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee enters training.
08 May 1936: Four newly-deployed Infanterie-Divisionen are placed in training.
I add a 7th division to the recruitment schedule. We have the Manpower but not enough equipment.
20 May 1936: The Focus Autarky has been completed....
....and I select Hermann Göring-Werke next. Six more Civilian Factories.
24 May 1936: I can now add Military Factories to the Construction queue.
27 May 1936: Also I can create a modern version of the 1934A Destroyer. I add Sonar....
....Improved Anti-Air and an Improved Torpedo Launcher.
Unfortunately I have a second Torpedo Launcher that's not upgraded.
Blohm & Voss is the MIO.
I replace the old Destroyers in the Naval production.
I also replace the Type II Submarines with Type VII Submarines. 
Nothing more is being produced that began the campaign obsolete. 

Comments