Germany - Opening Moves - 01 Jan to 14 Feb 1936

01 Jan 1936: Europe at the beginning of 1936.
I have 3 Armies. The non-Armour divisions in Germany and East Prussia with mechanized divisions in a separate Army.
I next choose my Research projects. I need to have my Support Equipment brought up-to-date. Mauser is the Military Industrial Organization (MIO).
Then the 3 Industry projects: Basic Machine Tools, Construction I and finally Electronic Mechanical Engineering.
The four Research projects.
I plan to construct only Civilian Factories first.
My first Focus is Four Year Plan which helps my early industrial expansion.
My Army production....
....and Aircraft production.
I need more Rubber so I import it from British Malaya. (No shipping is required.)
I adjust my Aircraft production.
I start recruiting 6 Infantry Divisions.
02 Jan 1936: My Capital Ship production.
Both these items are already obsolete so I shall change them to the modern ships.
I need Naval Exercises for the Kriegsmarine....
....and Pilot Exercises for the Luftwaffe.
07 Jan 1936: My Fuel status is OK.
25 Jan 1936: I order Rommel`s 1st Army to the Polish border.
28 Jan 1936: I create two Armies....
....and now we have Armee Ostpreussen.
07-08 Feb 1936: Mussolini is wasting no time.
13 Feb 1936: I now have enough Political Power (PP) to start justify a War Goal against Poland.
14 Feb 1936: I can begin in late October but I need more divisions first.
I move Panzerarmee Guderian to Breslau.
So I intend attacking Poland this year before they can join the Allies. 

Comments