Germany - The Kriegsmarine Is Ready - 05 Jun to 14 Aug 1936

05 Jun 1936: We have completed researching MG 08 & leichter Minenwerfer....
....and I select Field Hospital I next.
Since it's a motorized unit the MIO is Opel for the Trucks.
My current Research projects.
Mauser receives the Trait Reinforced Stocks.
22 Jun 1936: research has been completed on Basic Machine Tools....
....and I select Concentrated Industry I next which also benefits from the Four Year Plan.
A list of my Research projects.
25 Jun 1936: I forgot to address that so I do so now.
15 Jul 1936: I order Pilot Exercises for 4 more Luftwaffe Geschwader.
18 Jul 1936: The Spanish Civil War has started and I won't be sending volunteers there. It's a waste of effort. I don't care who wins.
The current map of Spain....
....and the two parties at war.
29 Jul 1936: The Focus Hermann Göring-Werke has been completed....
....and I select KdF-Wagen next. That will add 6 more Civilian Factories to the War Economy.
I deploy 6 Infanterie-Divisionen early....
....and place them in training.
We have 6 trained divisions and I send 4 of them to Armee Ospreussen.... 
....while 1 each are sent to Army Manstein and Army Rommel.
13 Aug 1936: The trained Cruisers Brummer and Bremse are returned to the Ostseeflotte.
The two old Battleships are transferred to Marineschule Kiel for Naval Exercises.
14 Aug 1936: The next day 8 Type 24 Destroyers are sent to Marineschule Kiel too.
All our U-Booten are now fully trained.
We now have to get the Heer and Luftwaffe ready. 

Comments