England - The Treaty of Moscow and the Aftermath - 28 Oct to 05 Nov 1941

It took almost 7 monthe of war to get this far. Now we divide up Russia.
28 Oct 1941: I want the oil rich states in the Caucasus. I puppet them.
I get them so I demand a string of states from the Caucasus to Crimea.
No problem either so I annex Lithania and Eastonia.
That went down well so I demand Latvia next.
Poland and Germany want Latvia too.
I increase my stakes and add more states north of the Caucasus.
I did get two Latvian states. I increase my bid for the others. Round 6.
On to Round 7.
In Round 8 Japan and I are competing for Astrakhan.
I prevail. I decide to quit here.
The final treaty. Poland and Japan have been very busy.
I check my non-Armour Army production....
....and the War Summary.
The Italian front. There are a couple of weak spots and I believe that a thrust towards Lucca could be promising. It would encircle 8 Italian divisions around La Spezia.
01 Nov 1941: We sink a Japanese Submarine in the Baltic Sea.
Our Northen Russian Front with Japanese territory on the other side. We are still at war with Japan.
Our Central Russian Front.
I transfer 1st Armoured Division from Army Canada to the Royal Armoured Corps.
05 Nov 1941: Research has been completed on the Sten Gun.
We accept Lend Lease from Poland.
I choose to research Bren Mk.I & ML 3 inch Mortar from RSAF Enfield next.
My current Research projects.
There are no Japanese forces defending their border in Russia so we can theoretically march east wards capturing territory. 

Comments