England - The War Escalates - 12 May to 18 May 1941

12 May 1941: A naval victory although we only sank two Italian Submarines.
The French are also winning a second battle.
13 Mar 1941: In Italy I apply more pressure North of Torino.
14 May 1941: That looks better.
We are about to advance along the coast.
I support this attack with 3 more divisions.
I strengthen the attack from Torino too.
15 May 1941: The Japanese have attacked the Dutch East Indies.
The Diplomaty ledger for Japan. Technically the UK is not at war with Japan but they do have war goals against us.
The Dutch East Indies' Diplomacy ledger and they are a member of the Allies. I'm a bit confused.
I order the Nore Fleet to patrol in the South China Sea.
16 May 1941: What!? The 2nd BEF has arrived in Palestine. That's crazy.
I add the 7 divisions to Army Canada.
17 May 1941: Army Canada now has 16 divisions. Also research has been completed on Concentrated Industry IV....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
France calls us into the Pacific war and I can hardly refuse.
The War Summary and great - we are now at war with Finland and all the equipment we gave them.
In Russia we have captured Mogilev and Smolensk is my next goal - halfway to Moscow.
I'm also targetting Vitebsk.
Our allies on our right flank are also making progress.
18 May 1941: Great! Czechoslovakia joins the war.
I'm not inviting the United States into the Allies. Maybe later.
I agree to a non-aggression pact with China.
We are now at war until the Soviet Union, Italy and Japan have all been defeated. 

Comments