England - 1st Armoured Division Sent To Finland - 12 Mar to 30 Mar 1941

12 Mar 1941: I can now send a 7th division to the 2nd BEF....
....so I select the 1st Armoured Division and assign it 2nd Army and send it to Finland.
13 Mar 1941: Finland accepts the new volunteer force.
16 Mar 1941: The trained Battleships HMS Anson and HMS Howe together with two Battle Class Destroyers are assigned to Home Fleet.
In Russia the 70th and 76th Infantry Divisions have been displaced by a Soviet counterattack and other units are racing to fill the gap.
24 Mar 1941: The Soviets didn't advance and the frontline was stabilized.
The trained 7th Armoured Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps....
....while the trained 28th and 33rd Infantry Divisions are assigned to the 1st BEF.
Army Far East garrisoning British Malaysia on Borneo.
26th Mar 1941: The 1st Armoured Division has arrived in Finland....
....and Research has been completed on Basic Submarine Snorkel.
I assign 1st Armoured Division to the 2nd BEF....
....and it automatically proceeds to the frontline.
I decide to research 1940 Heavy Ship Hull from Cammell Laird next.
29 Mar 1941: I unlock the Air Doctrine Combat Unit Destruction.
I add a 12th Military Factory to Spifire Mk. II production.
30 Mar 1941: I order1st Armoured Division SE so it can support an attack towards Pskov.
I believe I have enough to design a new Submarine but do I have enough Dockyards? 

Comments