Germany - Germany Declares War on Poland - 21 Oct to 16 Dec 1936

21 Oct 1936: I assign the 45. Infanterie-Division to Armee Ostpreussen.
30 Oct 1936: That couldn't go well.
12 Nov 1936: I deploy 6 Infanterie-Divisionen early and place them in training.
I assign 4 partially trained Infanterie-Divisionen to Panzerarmee Guderian.
I assign the Panzerarmee to the southern end of our border with Poland and order that it attacks towards Warsaw.
24 Nov 1936: I assign Bomber Wings with the CAS mission to Army Manstein and Army Rommel.
I order II. U-Boots Gruppe to patrol in the Lower Baltic Sea.
28 Nov 1936: I assign the 56. and 57. Infanterie-Divisionen to Armee Ostpreussen.
16 Dec 1936: The Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed....
....and I select Army Innovations next.
I use the new Research Slot to select Radio.
My current Research projects.
I declare war on Poland.
We are in the deep end now. 

Comments