Germany - Poland Capitulates - 01 Mar to 22 Mar 1937

01 Mar 1937: I need to capture cities in order to garner Victory Points like here with Bialystok....
....and Brzesc Litowsk.
02 Mar 1937: Mauser has received the Trait Semi-Auto Rifles.
04 Mar 1937: I also have maintain a frontline so that enemy units don't go amok behind my lines. Gdansk has a lot of VP's.
07 Mar 1937: There are 14 encircled divisions there. Research has been completed on Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select Smoke Generators from Blohm & Voss next.
Blohm & Voss also receives the Trait High-Speed Operation Stores.
There are 3 cities here and Kraków, the new capital, has quite a few.
15 Mar 1937: We have captured Kraków and we have completed Research on 3,7 cm PaK 36 Anti-Tank Gun.
Poland is now 87% towards capitulation and Polish casualties are mounting.
I appoint Admiral Erich Raider as my Navy Chief of Staff.
I select the Technology Basic Armour Protection and choose Porsche as its MIO.
My current Research projects.
I want to capture Kattowice, Kielce and Tarnów.
20 Mar 1937: Poland now has 91% towards capitulation and I fear that the end is near.
21 Mar 1937: Aragón has joined the Spanish Civil War.
22 Mar 1937: Anarchists are trying to take over in Spain.
Poland has capitulated.
The Treaty of Warsaw is in the next post. 

Comments