England - Preparations For A Russian Campaign - 02 Apr to 13 Apr 1941

02 Apr 1941: I select Nation Building in British Malaya....
....and Improved Worker Conditions.
04 Apr 1941: I order 1st Armoured Division north to help an offensive to capture Narva.
07 Apr 1941: The 57th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 34th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st BEF.
Supermarine receives the Trait Bigger Engines.
08 Apr 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Centrimetric Radar next.
My current Research projects.
10 Apr 1941: The Focus Service Overseas has been completed....
....and I select Expand the Repair Yards next.
11 Apr 1941: The new Heavy Cruiser is named Cavendish Class after the first ship being produced.
The current Consruction queue.
The Russian front is fairly quiet at the moment.
13 Apr 1941: I send the Finns another Lend Lease package.
I order 1st BEF to a sector on the Polish-Russian border....
....and the Royal Armoured Corps is order to garrison a region behind the 1st BEF and near to the Russian city Minsk.
A couple of Air Wings require further Pilot Exercises.
The 1st BEF en route to the Soviet. The Soviet Union appears to have occupied the Baltic States. How did I miss that?
The War Summary with no major changes. The Germans are not building the Kriefsmarine.
I've not yet decided to invade the Soviet Union but I'm deploying troops just in case. Are they planning to attack Poland? 

Comments