England - Waiting for J-Day (I) - 13 Nov to 20 Nov 1942

13 Nov 1942: Wow! Army Centre will take 6 weeks to get to Ceylon.
15 Nov 1942: My Fuel status is now much better.
17 Nov 1942: The MI6 has received a 5th Operator.
The 10 Infantry Brigades of 2nd Army. They can be used as occupation forces after the war is over.
I order that Army India be shipped to Taiwan. They are dvision-sized units.
My Logistics Fulfillment is looking great....
....and I have adequate Merchants available.
My Stability and War Support are also good.
I have too many Aircraft at Taiwan so I transfer 3 Air Wings to Hong Kong.
I order the 4th Submarine Flotilla to the Yellow Sea.
19 Nov 1942: Naval Superiority in the East China Sea is only 39.8% - not enough.
20 Nov 1942: The Malaysian 23rd Infantry Brigade has been deployed and it is placed in training.
Reserve Fleet is still in the process of merging.
The Global Summary. No surprises here.
Look at the overwhelming strength of the Allies. 161 x 22 points. 

Comments