England - The Home Front and RAF Reinforcements - 18 Mar to 30 Mar 1943

18 Mar 1943: In the Baltic Sea I transfer two Fleets from Königsberg to Mecklenburg.
I add an Artillery Support Company to the Motorized Division template.
My Recruit & Deployment Chart.
I check my Stockpiles for Infantry Equipment and Medium Tanks.
I deploy the 5 Infantry Divisions early then reduce the number of divisions being recruited to 3.
I place the 5 divisions in training.
20 Mar 1943: I create 4 Fighter Wings (Hurricanes) at Sussex....
....and 4 more Wings at Gloucestershire (3 x Hurricanes and 1 x Beaufighters).
22 Mae 1943: I order Pilot Exercises for all 8 Air Wings.
I create 3 more Air Wings at Lancashire (1 each of Beauforts, Fulmars and Hurricanes).
25 Mar 1943: They are also ordered Pilot Exercises. I have the Fuel Reserves.
27 Mar 1943: The UK does have a sizable reserve at home. For more divisions will soon arrive at Southend from Rostov.
My Fuel status - we are gaining more than consuming.
28 Mar 1943: I add overseas Military Factories and Dockyards to the Construction queue.
29 Mar 1943: That's good news.
I adjust my Steel imports.
My 4 Airborne Divisions have arrived from Russia in Croatia.
30 Mar 1943: The pink-colured States and Islands are UK controlled.
The Global Summary with the United Kingdom clearly at #1. Well done, chaps.
This is a convenient place to halt the Campaign. The World War is over and there is no-one who can challenge us. I haven't yet decided though. I'm taking a break first. 

Comments