England - The Home Front and Southeast Asia - 23 Jun to 17 Jul 1942

23 Jun 1942: The Malaysian 19th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and is placed in training.
Avro receives the Trait Auto-Levelled Bombsights.
29 Jun 1942: I transfer 3 Guard Infantry Divisions from 1st Army to 3rd Army.
I plan a 2nd Amphibious Assault on Formosa using 6 divisions from 3rd Army.
01 Jul 1942: MI6 has been upgraded with Army Department....
....and I select Naval Department next.
To save more Fuel I send Mediterranean Fleet back to port.
03 Jul 1942: Damn! That Japanese Submarine Flotilla Commander really is good.
I send ASEAN Fleet 2 back to port.
05 Jul 1942: We renew our Trade Agreement with Switzerland.
The newly-deployed 97th Infantry Division is placed in training.
My Recruit & Deploy table.
11 Jul 1942: The 98th Infantry Division has been deployed and placed in training.
The trained 6th Motorized Division is assigned to Army Centre.
I assign 5 Military Factories to Fulmar production.
17 Jul 1942: The Finns are counterattacking.
The 99th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
Ditto for the Malaysian 20th Infantry Brigade.
We lose 4 more Merchants in the South China Sea.
I start manufacturing Merchants.
I assign Stewart Menties as a Political Advisor.
I'll need Naval Superiority in the South China Sea to undertake the invasion of Formosa. The Japanese Admiral could be a problem. 

Comments