England - Two New Modernized Aircraft - 23 Nov 1942

23 Nov 1942: The 103rd Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
Taiwan may be causing that 1% after all.
I could use the extra Steel.
Hopefully that will help Italy become more attached to the UK.
I want to upgrade tha Fulmar Dive Bomber with the more powerful Engine III....
....as well as 4 x Heavy Machineguns and Radio Navigation II.
The Fulmar Mk. II is a better Aircraft in many ways.
I enter it into production.
I also want to upgrade the Beaufort with 2 x Engines III.
It receives a Medium Bomb Bay and 4 x Heavy Machineguns....
It also receives Radio Navigation II and Bomb Sights II....
....as well as Extra Fuel Tanks and Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The Beaufort Mk. I is also a much better Aircraft and it replaces the Beaufort currently in production.
These Aircraft won't be available for the campaign against Japan. 

Comments