England - Sea Fury Dive-Bomber and MI6 - 31 Jan to 08 Feb 1942

31 Jan 1942: The 2nd Army is assigned to the Malaysian border with Siam.
Army India is shipped from Tripoli, Libya to Rangoon, Burma....
....while Anzac Army is shipped to Perth.
I request Garrison Support from British Russia....
....and I receive almost 220,000 troops.
I add 2 x Oil Refineries to my Construction queue. They are in Krasnodar and Sochi.
I create the MI6 Intelligence Agency.
06 Feb 1942: For the Sea Fury I use the Improved Small Carrier Airframe then add Engine III and Dive Brakes.
I then add Bomb Locks and 2 x Cannon as Main and Secondary Armament.
I also add Radio Navigation II and Extra Fuel Tanks. The Sea Fury is born.
I add it to my Aircraft production list.
I need Aluminium so I import it from British India.
It's so much that I cancel my imports from France.
07 Feb 1942: I also reduce Steel imports from France.
08 Feb 1942: My Trade table.
The trained Destroyer HMS Megiddo is assigned to the Mediterranean Fleet.
The trained Scots Guards Infantry Division is returned to 1st Army....
....and the 67th Infantry Division requires more training.
The trained 5th Motorized Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
I have 141 AB611 Armoured Cars which are probably from Italy.
Italy is 16% towards capitulation? What is going on?
Somebody else must be attacking Finland.

Comments