England - Fascist Italy Nears Capitulation - 11 Dec to 15 Dec 1941

11 Dec 1941: We have captured Napoli, in fact a German Panzer Division is leading our spearhead.
The 8th Armoured Division has been deployed and is placed in training....
....while the trained 67th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army and the Malaysian 13th Infantry Brigade is returned to Army Far East.
Finally the Canadian 4th District Cavalry is returned to Army North in Russia.
I order 3 Divisions from Army Centre to attack a lone Japanese Division east of Kazan.
12 Dec 1941: Further south near Uralsk I launch an attack on 3 Japanese Divisions that have become a threat.
Good for Germany!
13 Jan 1941: The Resistance levels in the Baltic States and southern Russia. No reason for concern.
We still have a shortage of Infantry Equipment.
My Army production....
....and Aircraft production. I cancel the production of Transport Aircraft.
I need more Steel so I import it from Sweden.
My Construction queue.
In the South China Sea I order China Fleet back to port in order to save Fuel.
In Libya the Italian forces are in a desperate situation.
In Italy we have 3 spearheads advancing towards Taranto and Palermo.
15 Dec 1941: The War Summary shows Italy at 92% towards capitulation.
In Europe and Africa the Italian aggression is nearing its end. 

Comments