England - The Fall of Moscow - 15 Jun to 22 Jun 1941

15 Jun 1941: The Royal Armoured Corps operations South of Finnish controlled Russia.
16 Jun 1941: I believe that I said no.
I said yes.
Army Canada's operations in Latvia and Estonia.
17 Jun 1941: Advanced units from 1st BEF have reached and captured Moscow. Now we have to widen the corridor.
18 Jun 1941: I order the Welsh Guards Division to advance in the direction of Rzhev.
19 Jun 1941: The Focus Expand the Repair Yards has been completed....
....and I select Coastal Command next.
The Italian Fleet has been defeated again near Malta.
21 Jun 1941: 1st Army troops are advancing east towards the Adriatic coast.
The situation around Venezia and Trieste.
22 Jun 1941: I unlock the Land Doctrine Assault Concentration....
....and the Air Doctrine Ground Support Integration.
I cancel the Anti-Air Support in Mecklenburg and Vorpommern....
....and I add 3 x Military Factories to the Construction queue.
The Soviet Union is 41% towards capitulation.
My non-Tank Army production. I added a Military Factory to Towed Anti-Tank and Anti-Air production.
Italy is 24% towards capitulation and have lost 421K troops. The UK has 61K casualties on all fronts.
:About 6 weeks of war to reach Moscow is good going. Well done to the troops of 2nd Army Group. 

Comments