England - Preparations For Japan Invasion (III) - 16 Oct to 30 Oct 1942

16 Oct 1942: It's time to show muscle so I order Home Fleet to Singapore.
MI6 has received a 4th Agent.
I ask the USA for Fuel.
17 Oct 1942: My request is denied.
I order the 4th Submarine Flotilla to the East China Sea.
22 Oct 1942: The Focus Secure the Oil Imports has been completed....
....and I select British Commenwealth Air Training Plan next.
We agree to a non-aggression pact with Ethiopia.
I'm not interested in that venture. Japan first!
We lost another 4 merchants to that Japanese Admiral.
I order Reserve Fleet back to port at Palawan, Borneo.
28 Oct 1942: We accept the Lend Lease from the British Raj.
De Havilland receives the Trait Extra Machine Guns.
The Malaysian 22nd Infantry has been deployed and is placed in training....
....while the trained Malaysian 20th Infantry Brigade is returned to 2nd Army.
Who are the Mongols up against? The Chinese?
30 Oct 1942: I add more Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I transfer the Battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth and 4 Light Cruisers from the Reserve Fleet to a Reserve Fleet of the Far East Theatre....
...then add 6 Destroyers from Reserve Fleet.
I rename the new Fleet UK Task Force 1 then order it to Qingdao.
There is a lot more to do but I need more time to ensure Naval Superiority in the waters around Japan. 

Comments