England - A Look At Our Armed Forces and Campaigns - 01 Sep to 08 Sep 1941

01 Sep 1941: The war in East Africa is almost over thanks to a lot of support from our allies.
02 Sep 1941: We lost 2 more Merchants near Malta.
I commit Home Fleet to the battle against the Japanese Fleet again.
04 Sep 1941: The Malaysian 13th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 9th Malaysian Infantry Brigade is returned to Army Far East.
The Malaysian 3rd Infantry Brigade and the Hong Kong VDF require further training.
05 Sep 1941: I reorganize my forces in North Africa to create Army Tobruk.
I start an offensive to take Benghazi.
08 Sep 1941: Mussolini jailed. Good news but it doesn't really affect us. However, further defeats may lead to a Civil War. Message received.
Congratulations.
I don't see a weak spot in the Italian defences at the moment. I also want to give 1st Army a break in order to receive replacements.
Albania has been liberated.
My Logistics report showing too many deficits.
My non-Tank and Tank production.
Also my Aircraft production.
My Capital Ship production....
....and Screening Ship production.
Finally, my Submarine production. I need to think about Convoy production after the bout of recent losses.
My Construction queue. I definitely need those Oil Refineries.
My Recruit & Deploy table. Three more Infantry Divisions will soon be deployed.
The Soviet Union is 66% towards capitulation....
....while Italy is at 30%.
I have a Soviets first policy and once Russia has been defeated the 3 Armies there can be utilized elsewhere. 

Comments