England - Preparations For Japan Invasion (I) - 08 Oct to 11 Oct 1942

08 Oct 1942: Four mechanized units I temporarily placed in Home Army and the Royal Armoured Corps are on their way to Rostov.
Four Canadian District Militias are transferred from Army North to Home Army.
I also order 5 regular Infantry Divisions to Southend.
The Sten Mk. II is outdated so I replace it with the Stirling Mk. I.
I select the Air Doctrine Forward Interception....
....also the Naval Doctrine Undersea Blockade....
....as well as the Land Doctrine Central Planning.
The trained 99th Infantry Division is assigned to Army North....
....which is also ordered to Southend.
In the Pacific Region I order 10 divisions of Army North to Guam island.
I order the 4th Submarine Flotilla to patrol in the Philippine Sea.
11 Oct 1942: We don't have Naval Superiority in the East China Sea and the MI6 has been upgraded with Blueprint Stealing.
The French appear to have sunk 4 Japanese Submarines.
I decide that MI6 personnel would benefit from Commando Training.
I redirect 10 divisions from 1st Army to Taiwan.
Most of my divisions and airforces are nowhere near Japan so I need to move them to forward bases.

Comments