England - Improved Town Class Light Cruiser - 04 Feb to 19 Feb 1941

04 Feb 1941: The trained Aircraft Carrier HMS Illustrious and 3 Battle Class Destroyers are assigned to Home Fleet....
....while HMS Havelock is assigned to Channel Force.
The QF 6-pounder AT Gun replaces the QF 2-pounder in production.
05 Feb 1941: I unlock the Land Doctrine Mechanized Offensive.
I select Give Refuge to Italian Scientists....
....and Region-wide Industrial Integration.
I add Dockyards and Civilian Factories to the Construction queue.
07 Feb 1941; I add a 3rd Military Factory to QF 6-pounder production.
10 Feb 1941: I want to upgrade the Town Class Light Cruisers.
They receive Light Crutser Battery III's and Cruiser Engine III.
I add the Type 144 ASDIC
The Cruiser is now faster and has a greater Attack and Piercing factor.
There is one Town Class Crutser in Home Fleet....
....and 4 more in Reserve Fleet.
The MIO is Yarrow Shipbuilders.
19 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade I....
....and I select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I from Royal Arsenal next.
The 2nd Airborne Division has been deployed and placed in training.
The trained 58th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st BEF in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
I now won't have to build new Light Cruisers. 

Comments