England - The Home Front and Finland - 13 Mar to 26 Mar 1942

13 Mar 1942: I cancel the import of Steel from France because we have adequate Steel from Italy.
My Construction queue. That Oil Refinery will be very useful.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Naval Strike Torpedo Tactics,
the Land Doctrine Assault Breakthrough,
and the Naval Doctrine Hunter Killer Groups.
I launch an attack towards Volkhov.
I move the Canadian 4th District Militia forward.
16 Mar 1942: My attacks on the left wing are getting nowhere.
17 Mar 1942: I instead attack to capture the rail line between Leningrad and Volkhov.
20 Mar 1942: That doesn't look too promising either.
23 Mar 1942: The Finns are holding the line even under 9 to 2 odds.
I accept the Lend Lease package from the British Raj.
Vickers-Armstrong receives the Trait Aircraft Engines.
24 Mar 1942: I add a 7th Military Factory to Support Equipment.
I invoke the Propaganda Effort Utilize Domestic Film Industry.
That was quick and I welcome the +10% War Support.
What influences my War Support and what factors are influenced by War Support.
26 Mar 1942: The Focus Anti-Non-Contact Committee....
....and I select Encourage Colonial Elite next.
I delete all orders for 1st Army then order it to be shipped to Ceylon.
I'll need more Troops in the Pacific region in order to take on Japan. 

Comments