England - Hungary Joins Japan and the War - 18 Dec to 23 Dec 1941

18 Dec 1941: Now that is not good. We will also have a war in Europe if Japan calls Hungary into the war as our enemy. It's a foolish move though because we have a lot of reserves now that the Italian war has ended.
We lose a couple of Merchants in the South China Sea.
I order China Fleet to patrol in South China Sea again. To heck with the Fuel.
19 Dec 1941: That is precisely what I was worried about.
I order Air Transport Group from Mozyr to Lvóv.
I transfer th 3 Air Wings already at Lvóv to Western Slovakia.
They receive Air Superiority and CAS Missions over Northern Balkans Air Region.
I transfer 2 more Air Wings with Fulmars from Gydnia to Moravia.
20 Dec 1941: They receive the CAS mission.
I create 3 Air Wings at Western Slovakia
22 Dec 1941: They also receive Air Superiority and CAS missions.
23 Dec 1941: I allow the United States to join the Allies.
I cancel Air Missions left over from the Italian campaign.
I order all forces in Libya to Tripoli.
I select War Bonds which will increase the number of Civilian Factories for Construction.
I order all 1st Army divisions to a port so that I can ship them to Yugoslavia.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Keypoint Bombing.
I create 2 new Air Wings at Veneto and order Pilot Exercises.
The War Summary.
Until 1st Army arrives in the Balkans that's about all I can do. 

Comments