Germany - Reassigning the German Army - 17 Jul to 16 Aug 1937

17 Jul 1937: My Luftwaffe production.
These are 9 Austrian divisions which I shall now employ in the Wehrmacht.
The Austrian Schnelle Division is converted to the 6. Panzer-Division....
....and is placed in training.
The trained 3. Panzer-Division and 1. Gebirgs-Division are assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian....
....while the 62. and 78. Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Ostpreussen.
19 Jul 1937: Yugoslavian opinion is irrelevant.
I cancel my Rubber import from British Raj....
....and order it from France instead.
24 Jul 1937: Ten days before the the first Dockyard level is constructed.
27 Jul 1937: The newly-deployed 75. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
The trained 1. Panzer-Division is returmed to Panzerarmee Guderian....
....while the 76. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Army Manstein.
29 Jul 1937: I create Armee Frankreich with 10 Infanterie-Divisionen from Army Manstein.
30 Jul 1937: I assign the new Armee to the French border.
05 Aug 1937: The 86. and 207. Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and placed in training.
Rheinmetall receives the Trait Hydraulic Recoil System.
16 Aug 1937: The newly-deployed 87. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
My Armour production.
The Panzer II is weakly-armed so I intend designing a better version until the Panzer III is available. 

Comments