England - Plans For the Invasion of Japan - 09 Nov to 12 Nov 1942

09 Nov 1942: I replace production of the QF 6-pounder with QF 17-pounder Anti-Tank Gun.
My Trade is looking good....
....and I increase Battle Class Destroyer production to 2 x 8 Dockyards.
Two Aircraft Carriers, a Heavy Cruiser and 5 Destroyers have completed Naval Exercises and I assign them to Reserve Fleet.
Four Fiji Class Submarines are also fully-trained and they are sent to the 4th Submarine Flotilla on patrol in the South China Sea.
I transfer the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fighter Wings (all Spitfires) from Southern France to Taiwan.
I transfer the 14th and 15th Air Wings from Alexandria to Manila.
Finally I transfer the 53rd Fighter Wing from Madurai, India to Manila.
10 Nov 1942: Good news.
I activate the active decryption bonuses.
I split the Home Fleet in two creating Home Fleet 2
I order it to the East China Sea where Naval Superiority is contested..
11 Nov 1942: I create 4 Amphibious Assault operations operating from 4 different ports in Eastern China.
It will take 26 days for them to prepare.
12 Nov 1942: I order Home Fleet 2 to Zhejiang port to conserve Fuel.
The planned operations of 1st Army.
Now we can sit back and see what Japan undertakes against us.

Comments