England - The Invasion of Japan (I) - 08 Dec to 26 Dec 1942

08 Dec 1942: I ship ASEAN Army 1 to Korea but later I shall hopefully divert it to a captured Japanese port.
I welcome that.
11 Dec 1942: The southern assault is being attacked by that Japanese Submarine Commander but he is also battling Home Fleet 2 with Aircraft Carriers.
13 Dec 1942: Nagasaki has been captured unopposed and I order both Corps to advance further into Japan.
14 Dec 1942: A 3rd Corps has landed and I order it to take the scenic route around the Japanese island Kyushu.
15 Dec 1942: Thanks, Poland.
The MI6 receives a 6th Agent....
....and the Japanese Admiral has defeated us again. Damn, he is good.
I add more Dockyards to Destroyer production.
I divert ASEAN Army 1 to Nagasaki.
19 Dec 1942: My plans for the two Armies on Japanese soil. We have contact with a Japanese Division at Hiroshima.
22 Dec 1942: The advance continues and we have captured 2 Airfields with friendly Aircraft already  operating from them. Research has been completed on Fuel Refining IV....
....and I select Modern Oil Processing next.
25 Dec 1942: It looks like the fall of Hiroshima is imminent and we have completed researching Bren Mk.III & ML 4.2 inch Mortar....
....and I select PIAT Anti-Tank launcher from RSAF Enfield next.
26 Dec 1942: We have captured Hiroshima and Kochi and are now attacking Osaka.
I increase Tank production....
....and Battle Class Destroyer production.
We are making excellent progress. 

Comments