England - The End of the Soviet Union - 06 Oct to 27 Oct 1941

06 Oct 1941: We have captured Jaroslavl NE of Moscow. We attack further to ensure it remains ours.
Now that's what I call a resounding defeat. Why the Polish Admiral is in charge I have no idea. There's not a single Polish ship present. That's Home Fleet complete with 5 Aircraft Carriers.
I order Army Canada to clean up the mess on our northern front.
08 Oct 1941: Another setback near Tobruk.
15 Oct 1941: Get well soon, Henry.
The problem is quickly ratified.
Defeat? We sank 3 Submarines!
The  Soviets are now 95% towards capitulation.
We need to capture Soviet cities to gain more Victory Points. Kazan, for example.
16 Oct 1941: Also Astrakhan. There are several cities in the Caucasus - our allies can get those.
The Malaysian 5th Infantry Brigade has been deployed and I place it in training.
The 6th Armoured Division has completed training and I assign it to the Royal Armoured Corps.
17 Oct 1941: I order the 3rd Infantry Division to capture Cheboksary.
20 Oct 1941: The 78th Infantry Division's mission is to capture Ulyanovsk.
25 Oct 1941: RSAF Enfield receives the Trait Semi-Auto Rifles.
26 Oct 1941: I order the Irish Guards Infantry Division to Balakovo.
27 Oct 1941: I need more Steel so I import it from France.
27 Oct 1941: The Soviet Union is now 100% towards capitulation. Finally. What a short campaign to rid the world of the Bolshevik hordes. I congratulate our Armed Forces and those of our Allies.
Now we negotiate the Treaty of Moscow. Look at how many VP's the Japanese have.
The Treaty is in the next post. 

Comments