England - Russia, MI6 and Finland - 26 Mar to 13 Apr 1942

26 Mar 1942: I start a series of operations against Japanese forces in Russia.
28 Mar 1942: I have no objections to Mexico joining the Allies.
Here are 3 attacks already going in our favour.
Now there are 6 attacks.
I plan further operations.
29 Mar 1942: Thankyou, Poland.
I add the 8th Army Tank Brigade to the attacks.
Two more Armoured units exploit a gap in the line. I want to capture Russian cities east of the Urals.
All Finnish forces have disppeared which means that they have capitulated. Foreign forcces are still present though and we are advancing on Leningrad.
30 Mar 1942: Nice idea but how can they capture it?
01 Apr 1942: MI6 recruits Sophie Brown and sends her to Spain to build an Intel Network.
02 Apr 1942: MI6 has been upgraded with a Cryptology Department.
I select Radio Interceptuion Group (I) as the next upgrade.
I also start decrypting Spain's codes. That'll take a while.
I send several divisions from Army North to neutralize the Japanese division SE of Leningrad.
03 Apr 1942: I order the remaining divisions of Army North to south of Leningrad.
08 Apr 1942: I launch an attack on Leningrad.
13 Apr 1942: Thr 6th Motorized Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 69th Infantry Division is assigned to Army North....
....while the Malaysian 2nd Infantry Brigade is shipped to 2nd Army.
The Malaysian 5th Infantry Brigade requires further training.
Finland is a never ending struggle. 

Comments