England - Russia and Finland - 18 May to 01 Jun 1942

18 May 1942: Research has been completed on Boys Anti-Tank Rifle....
....and I select Sterling Mk. I from RSAF Enfield next.
My current Research projects.
We lost another Merchant in the South China Sea.
I assign 5 trained divisions to Army North....
....and 3 trained Malaysian Infantry Brigades are assigned to 3rd Army
19 May 1942: More operations in occupied Russia. I need a stop line somewhere.
That river line looks promising.
I use 3 Armoured Brigades to thrust north and attack a Japanese division.
That looks better and I assign two more Military Factories to Truck production.
I send 3 more divisions from Army Centre north.
Meanwhile in Finland we haven't made much progress despite numerical superiority.
25 May 1942: I have no idea where Finnish troops are getting their Supply from.
01 Jun 1942: The MI6 has been upgraded with Radio Interception Group (II)....
....and I select Army Department next.
I order 3 Canadian District Militias north of Leningrad.
I order my reinforcements there too.
I add 2 x 3 Dockyards and 1 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
Finland is a problem and since France started it maybe I should leave it to the French to fix.tt. The best way to defeat Finland is to defeat Japan, the leader of their Faction. 

Comments