England - Japan is Defeated and the Treaty of Helsinki - 03 Feb to 12 Feb 1943

03 Feb 1943: Yokohama should fall within a week.
06 Feb 1943: Army India is advancing through the mountains of central Japan.
07 Feb 1943: The enemy divisions near Osaka have been neutralized and our divisions are now heading towards Tokyo.
The fall of Yokohama is iminent.
09 Feb 1943: We have captured Yokohama and are now attacking Tokyo.
That looks very promising.
10 Feb 1943: Of course we accept. War needs Ball Bearings.
11 Feb 1943: We have captured Tokyo....
....and Japan is now 100% towards capitulation.
The Treaty of Helsinki. I request Taiwan, Okinawa and Iwo Jima and all are contested.
I increase my bid....
....and only Iwo Jima remains contested. I also bid for the Marshall Islands and the Carolinas.
The Caroline Islands and Saipan remain contested so I increase my bid....
....twice....
....until they are mine. I now bid for Marcus Island twice....
....because it remains contested.
Finally I grab th Imperial Japanese Navy or what's left of it. There 2 Carriers and I believe there are 2 Battleships.
I get the navy then I quit the Conference.
12 Feb 1943: The Treaty of Helsinki in detail.
I got what I wanted and we are finally at peace. 

Comments