England - The Home Front and Russia - 06 May to 12 May 1941

06 May 1941: My non-Tank Army production....
....and my Aircraft production.
My Logistics with Anti-Air the only deficit. As you can see I have plenty of Armour.
I activate Army Canada. Its mission is to liberate Lithuania.
We are using more Fuel than we are gaining.
The War Summary. Look at Italy's losses.
I order the 2nd Armoured Division and 7th Army Tank Brigade to help capture Daugavpils in Eastern Latvia.
07 May 1941: We are experiencing a slight delay in SE Lithuania.
I want to break through the Soviet defences and advance deep into their territory.
08 May 1941: Meanwhile in East Africa Ethiopia is slowly being liberated.
The trained 11th Malaysian Infantry Brigade is returned to Army Far East.
Mostly progress on our Russian front. Some of our divisions haven't reached the frontline yet.
A closer look at 1st BEF operations.
10 May 1941: We have capture Minsk and we are advancing towards Mogilev. The situation looks a lot better in the Kaunus area.
In Italy Torino has fallen and all roads lead to Milano and Genova.
12 May 1941: In Libya Tobuk is about to fall then we advance westwards.
The newly-deployed 37th and 41st Infantry Divisions are placed in training.
The Italian losses have doubled within a week. We have suffered 3,000 losses on all fronts.
My Construction queue.
I assign the 82nd (West Africa) Infantry Division to Home Army....
....then add Home Army to the Royal Armoured Corps.
That's most of our reserves in the UK gone to the war. 

Comments