Germany - A Reorganized Panzer-Division - 10 Apr to 26 Apr 1937

10 Apr 1937: The Resistance levels in Poland are not at all alarming.
This Panzer-Division design is ridiculous. The Tank to Infantry ratio is much too large.
I import Rubber from India.
I need a Tank-Destroyer so I'm going to convert the Panzer I Tanks which are being replaced by Panzer II's. First I need the Light Fixed Superstructure to replace the Turret.
Then I need the Basic High-Velocity Cannon and the Basic Radio.
I add sloped Armour....
....and Additional Machineguns and Smoke Launchers.
I call it Marder I and place it into production.
I need Tungsten so I import it from Portugal.
I change the Panzer-Division template by removing a Light Tank Battalion and adding two Motorized Infantry Battalions.
I also remove the Inter-War Light Tank Chassis from the allowed Equipment. It also prevents my new Tank-Destroyer from being used.
11 Apr 1937: The Logistics table and I no longer have a shortage of Light Tanks.
12 Apr 1937: I have to pay back the reparations from the Great War. That means less Civilian Factories that can be used for Construction.
15 Apr 1937: My current Research.
18 Apr 1937: My Construction chart.
Opel gains the Trait Steel Cargo Bed.
20 Apr 1937: I assign 7 trained Infanterie-Division to Armee Ostpreussen.
I convert the Kavallerie-Kommando Insterburg to the 5. Panzer-Division.
I place it in training.
My Recruit & Deploy table.
26 Apr 1937: The trained 58. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Army Manstein.
We have more than doubled the number of Wehrmacht Divisions to 56. 

Comments