England - Battles Around Moscow and in the Baltic Sea - 26 Jun to 04 Jul 1941

26 Jun 1941: Japanese Submarines again.
I combine the 2 Fleets operating in the South China Sea.
The HMS Eagle's Air Group is set for Air Superioriy and Anti-Ship.
I assign 3 trained Battle Class Destroyers to China Fleet.
I order 4 divisions in 1st BEF nearer to Moscow.
I order 46th Infantry Division to support this attack.
27 Jun 1941: Three units from the Royal Armoured Corps launch an attack eastwards.
I launch an attack S. of Moscow.
28 Jun 1941: I want that Airfield S. of Moscow.
29 Jun 1941: I order the 12th (Eastern) Infantry Division and 55th (West Lancashire) Infantry Division to Moscow.
The extra Fighter aircraft I moved to the frontline are busy.
Damn! We have a major Japanese Fleet in the Lower Baltic Sea containing 4 Aircraft Carriers and 3 Battleships. 
30 Jun 1941: I order the Home Fleet into the Lower Baltic Sea. It has 5 Aircraft Carriers and 7 Battleships.
01 Jul 1941: The 3rd Motorized Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
I transfer a Fulmar Air Wing to Gdynia....
....and 2 Air Wings from Westfalen to Vorpommern.
02 Jul 1941: All Air Wings receive the Air Superiority or Anti-Ship mission.
I create a new Fulmar Wing in Gdynia.
It also receives the Anti-Ship mission.
We lost that battle.
I add various items to the Construction queue.
Moscow appears to be secure now and when the Home Fleet arrives we'll kick the Japanese in the butt. 

Comments