England - Hungary is Defeated and Russia - 21 Jan to 31 Jan 1942

21 Jan 1942: Research has been completed on Excavation I....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment II by RSAF next.
23 Jan 1942: Hungary is on the verge of capitulation as both its major cities, Budapest and Pecs, are about to fall.
25 Jan 1942: The War Summary shows Hungary as 100% towards capitulation and I see no Hungarian forces on the map.
We need more Rubber so I import it from British Malaya. (80 units for 1 Civilian Factory!).
I cancel the Steel imports from Sweden....
....and reduce Aluminium imported from France.
26 Jan 1942: We have completed Research on Bren Mk.I & ML 3 inch Mortar....
....and I select Boys Anti-Tank Rifle by RSAF Enfield next.
My current Research projects. They all finish at about the same time in early May.
I no longer have a problem with Manpower so I add a 5th recruitment line for Infantry Divisions.
My Fuel situation has also improved.
I order 1st Army to ports on the Adriatic Coast. Actually they are resorts so it's R&A time. They can also be shipped to a new location at a moment's notice.
Two of their divisions require further training.
29 Jan 1942: My non-Armour Army production. I've placed more priority on the items with large Deficits.
I start hunting down Japanese divisions in Russian Japan.
31 Jan 1942: I'm also liberating their cities.
31 Jan 1942: Our two Fleets now have Naval Superiority in the South China Sea.
China's Diplomatic register. Korea is no longer Japanese.
I also see two small US Fleets in the vicinity and the Philippines also appear to be still in U.S. hands. 

Comments